Sustainable Narratives Virtual Conference 2020
Thursday 2nd July – Sunday 5th July 2020
A week of dialogue understanding and reimagining the stories that shape humanity
Join us as we bring together the brightest minds to examine, challenge and reimagine the tapestry of our society. Through panel discussions, fireside conversations and performance art, we will explore:
1. Wealth and how to create it sustainably
2. Individualism and how it has emancipated us while trapping us
3. Materialism and how it drives us, betters us, yet leaves us forever discontent
4. Search for meaning in a ‘meaningless world’
5. Cultural nationalism: a wolf in sheep’s clothing?
6. Governance – big state vs big society
7. The institutionalisation of religious thought: spiritual growth or covert subversion?
Expert witnesses include renowned global thought leaders, authors, researchers and policy makers. Exclusive panel discussions and private Q&As with special guests will be open for Vichaar Manthan patrons and well-wishers.
IMPORTANT: Kindly note that there is a maximum capacity to join this conference.
Supported by Earth Foundation and the Centre for Sustainability.